First, I want to talk today. On Wednesday, August 9, I had the opportunity to listen to you, John Gillies of BOC's narrative Behaviour Base Safety to listen to Pattaya John had worked at Dupont already sent Present and the Executive Director of BOC Listen to Executive Directors. presentation of John It has been proposed that John had worked at BOC, if I can not fault. He also worked for 3 years in the BOC next month.
The principle of BBS that John presents is that the implementation of safety. Safety measures that we have adopted is.
1. The Law and the act is always the foundation of the building. That the heavy buildings do not sink or break down.
2. Rule / Discipline / Procedure. Acts as a rule Rules of the House to Respect and perform In order for people to live together in a house without a fight. Or hurting each other
3. Behavior make virtual roof. Sunshine for rain to help the people in the house.
For how to build Behavior under the guidance of John is the Manager who is driven company. Will need to create a good safety behavior in organizations. You see, I do appreciate compliments to reinforce good behavior. I do not have anyone to talk to.To make him agree. Think we need Chief Executive Manager, it has led them to the site. I called WALK THE TALK acts supplement or modify behavior. Consistent basis for behavior modification. Not that easy
The second is this week to help with office work on an industry standard 2 story together.
1. The revised curriculum Integrated Management System.
2. The manual ISO 14001; 2004.
For the first time, bringing the recommendation of the trainees in all 4 models are discussed. Finally we decided to approach.New teaching out What is called It will be used in the first trial next month. Who enrolled in I chanced upon this article It is recommended to read the standard ISO 9001: 2000 ISO 14001: 2004 TIS 18001 came before it.
The second is to provide instruction. ISO14001: 2004 We really made a long time ago. But because each of you for being a complete hard working. Less space matching Listen to any name I do not know if these people are. Go ask the people in the field of view.
1. Chai Yong Krittapholchai finish.
2. The purpose of the diamond Lyon
3. Conservation d'arm Ungkana
4. Wichai the Rat
5. cry you mercy
6. I, and many others
For the end user, it is considered TISI continue printing sold out in no time. To do this guide. We had the opportunity to talk about many things, but there are two things I think are important. Because it is approved. The work already done just that we think our way up. Good idea or not ... I think that, when a new standard out. It is a great opportunity To be reviewed to improve even further.
· ISO 1,002: 2004th Customer Satisfaction Quality Management Guidelines for Complaint Handling in Organizations .
This standard Advise organizations about To deal with customer complaints related to the organization's products. Including planning, design and development process for preserving the quality management system that is compatible with all systems.
· ISO 14063: 2006 Environmental management - Environmental communication -Guidelines and examples.
This standard Provides recommendations for organizations dealing with general principles, policies, strategies and activities.Related to environmental communication both internally and externally. The communication approach that proved to be valid.And are tailored to the specific circumstances related to environmental communication. I have several that I told you. But it Thursday, 17 met new ones. If you want to send it to me directly at email@example.com Hello.