Developing a positive attitude and Wimax which security is at the heart of the security establishment.Therefore, the development of a Or creating a tactical basis as follows. Will allow us to reduce the harm. Accident prevention Make the workplace a safer and more secure. And to strengthen employees' attitudes to security as well.
1. Speaking about security , we are promoting. Encouraged to talk Exchange views on matters of security, both at the executive level, supervisors and employees. How much more It will make the organization more secure, and more.
2. Encourage the safety recommendations to perform daily tasks employees perform that task.People are the most knowledgeable in the work they do, especially experienced staff. So listen to them And they offer comments or suggestions to make their work and others are more secure. This method not only will make working conditions safer but also enable employees to participate in the revision.
3. take steps to resolve the insecurity whenever know are unsafe conditions immediately to resolve the problem immediately. If we do not fix the problem, the staff will understand that we are not paying attention. And it weakens them not to pay attention to.
4. Provide training, safety and security , ensuring that employees have the skills, knowledge and understanding required to work safely. Employees who have been trained well to develop a positive attitude to security quickly and focus on safety.
5. Reward for safe work practices when employees make things safe. Comments or suggestions to improve the security of trumpeter for all to know. When other employees will not feel the need to follow. And made the subject of security as part of the annual evaluation. When employees realize that the evaluation of the performance of their work involved to make them safe to concentrate and pay attention more.
6. A good roast must ensure that managers and supervisors in organizations is a good example and have a good attitude about safety as a role model to employees.
Try and see how it themselves. Does your organization have a basic strategy of the above are correct.