Why is it an accident at work?
Workers who have been harmed by work. Most of inattention The health and safety of workers in the private self. And Establishments There is no national policy on health, safety Including lack of effective monitoring knowledge. Enforcement of government agencies that are responsible. So we need to understand. And comply with safety regulations. Then we will be safe from harm or accident.Other
causes of accidents in general May be summarized as follows :
1. fullness occurs in individuals who work or worked with tools. Equipment without explanation to the implementation and operation of machine tools in detail. So often cause accidents more frequently.
- to teach about safety is not good enough.
- Security Rule does not apply.
- not planning security as part of the job.
- the dangers have not been edited.
- security devices do not provide.
- a lack of knowledge or awareness of safety.
- caused by too much confidence because of a long work.
- the negligence or wrong attitude. People on safety.
- Protective or barrier provided. But not used or removed.
- use utensils improperly on the nature of the work done. Even with the correct tools to choose the right time.
- for the way that so far seems to be dangerous.
- manner of movement would be dangerous, such as walking, running, jumping, going to climb.
-teasing or joking during operation.
3. Physical condition of the person
- because of discomfort, fatigue, fever, and he worked hard.
- poor eyesight
- heart disease
- a condition suitable for
4. The mental state of the person
- a lack of willingness to work
- lack of ability to control emotions at work
- simple shocked nervous excitability
5. Machine Tool may be defective due to reasons like
- using the wrong size
- use tools. A worn, damaged or broken blunt
- a tool-free shaft or proper grip - do not use protection
- handle the job, not the size. And insecurity
- neglect of maintenance, such as oil, insufficient
6. The condition of the worker is not safe as.
- Lighting is poor
- too loud
- Ventilation inappropriate.
- dirty - a cramped.
- the chemicals and fuels.
- the slippery oil stain.
- holes and obstacles. Walking
- a loss because of accident.
the accident occurred at a time would mean the loss occurs every time. Include :
1. direct losses
- an injury, disability or death and may cause others to be harmed by
- making equipment, machine tools, as well as other assets. Any damage
- a loss that is paid by the employer or the government to pay directly. Those who had an accident at work, such as medical expenses. Compensation to be paid by the state or factory compensate.
2. indirect loss
is The loss, which usually unthinkable. Or do not think the loss is the loss potential is evident, for example
- lost labor of workers who have been injured. It takes time until recovery is lost
- lost time of other employees stopped work at the accident the following reasons. The curious onlookers into question the sympathy with the injured employee or the thrill of making a first aid or rescue the wounded to the hospital
- the loss of a doctor or nurse. Or other staff in first aid - the cost to repair mechanical instruments
- the amount of lost productivity. Production to the late bounty bonus reduced to
- the one to lose profits. The employee injury and machine downtime
- making workers demoralized fears performance decline
- the family had lost a major loss of income support
3. Environmental hazards in the work
function in everyday life of the people. Be exposed to different environments.Each has been made harmless. And disease stemming from the work varies by state. In the work of the people. Dangerous work environment, consider the following
- loud workers typically about 8 hours a day to get the volume up to 90 decibels if too loud to deafen and possibly deaf
- Lighting, too, such as. from the furnace to link the eyes frosted eye and probably opened
- the heat if no thermal protection, then it may be harmed by heat, such as fatigue, weakness, dizziness, and often may swoon at
- the pressure. The weather in the area operating at a pressure higher than normal.Will cause pain in the ear Ear membrane may rupture and cause deafness in the end
- the vibration can cause the soft tissues of the hand. Inflammation spread to the bones of the wrist. Or the hand muscles are paralyzed or organs partially restored by
chemical dust, smoke, dust, gas, toxins can enter the body in three ways
- by breathing chemical into the lungs is absorbed quickly made. Lung disease.
- by absorption through the skin. The skin lesions Symptoms of poisoning on the cardiovascular system of the body.
- by eating into.
the operations related to certain materials may cause harm. These materials include:
- materials with sharp edges
- the material is placed in inappropriate places such as there is mounting. Hanging over the head without the protection. Or put it roughly on the floor
- combustible materials, such as fuel waste
- a chemical that is toxic
- materials with high temperatures, such as metal burn to heat hot water
- steam or air at high pressure, such as a pot. Steam Pump
- Conductive without insulation
- the broken ladder or scaffolding is not strong enough
safety in the workplace in general
for health security is not a matter of who one is. All parties need help Whether the government Or establishment and employees to realize the importance of health and safety. Legal compliance, security policies are seriously serious. And collaboration with practitioners together. Seriously monitoring And the need to consider the following.
- will have to accept and comply with strict safety rules of the plant
- used properly and with the correct size
- dress in the correct order of operations. And use protection every time you perform the tasks assigned to the defense
- Avoid using the device. Tools or equipment damage Or in a state that is not appropriate to use
- storage devices. And tools used in the work to tidy up. When deployed to keep the right spot every time
- Cleanliness pathway in plants. And labeled clearly show that the performance of danger
- known for. Or the installation of fire and how to use it
- follow the warnings or face any danger in the factory
- do not blink or tease each other in a factory
- in the event of an accident, get immediate help
and protection of personal
protective equipment. personal harm Refers to anything that is worn on the body part of a body part or a corporation that is intended to prevent harm to the body part that does not face the danger is that the protection of environment. work